Founded in January 2007, Thierry Souccar Editions is an independent publishing house that focuses on health, nutrition and sport. Its catalogue lists about a hundred practical books – some 25 publications a year – all based on the latest scientific research but designed for a wide readership:
- An underlying theme: offer readers practical solutions to help them overcome their own problems.
- Essays to give readers a better grasp of current public health and environmental issues.
In 2013, the first publications in English (e-books): Cholesterol, lies and propaganda, Lyme disease: One Woman’s Fight Against an Invisible Killer.
Foreign rights manager: Elvire Sieprawski, 00 334 34 14 70 06
To evaluate some titles :
- Cholesterol, lies and propaganda
- Lyme disease: One Woman’s Fight Against an Invisible Killer
- Milk, lies and propaganda
- Cardiac coherence for weight loss